Integrity,Commitment and Strive for Excellence has been established as our core values ever since our factory was built up 12 years ago.It is our core values that have been guiding the way we do things,and it is the way we do things distinguished us from others.
The qualities of our enzyme products are guaranteed by advanced processing techniques and overall ISO quality management system covering every procedures from raw materials to finished products in line with GMP standard.Our strong technical services are backed-up by a team of professionals that have been engaged in research and development of enzymes for more than two decades and in close cooperation with prestigious research institutes, universities and academies in China,offering expertise in selecting the right enzymes and suitable process that best fit to customer needs.
We seek for successful long-term customer partnership through continuously improved enzyme products aimed to help our customers to reduce production costs,increase yields and minimize environmental impact.We understand that customer partnership won’t be established overnight as trust has to be earned over time. Keeping that in mind,we commit ourselves to doing business with the utmost integrity and highest ethical standard.
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
As a technically leading enzyme manufacturer in China, we are committed to the principle of sustainable development. We treat our employees fairly and with respect. We strengthen quality control of all aspects of our production from the origin of raw materials to the finished products. We prevent pollution from its origin, use appropriate methods to reduce the environmental impact, avoid, reduce and control the generation and/or emission of any types of pollution substance and/or wastes. We consider business integrity as the basis of business relationships, and abide by all applicable national and international trade laws and regulations, prohibit all types of bribery, corruption and money laundering. It is our hope to partner with our suppliers to further develop their sustainability performance in our supply chain. We expect our suppliers to fully comply with applicable laws and to adhere to internationally recognized environmental, social and corporate governance standards (ESG standards). We particularly expect our suppliers to support and embrace the following standards, which are based on the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact initiative, the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the International Labour Organization, Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work. We also expect our suppliers to use their best efforts to implement these standards with their suppliers and subcontractors.
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations on environmental, health and safety.
• Promote the safe and environmentally development, manufacturing, transport, use and disposal of your products .
• Ensure that product quality and safety meet the applicable requirements by using appropriate management systems.
• Protect your employees’and neighbors’life and health, as well as the general public at large against hazards inherent in your processes and products.
• Use resources efficiently, apply energy-efficient and environmental-friendly technologies and reduce waste, as well as emissions to air, water and soil.
• Mnimize your negative impact on biodiversity, climate change and water scarcity.
• Support the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights, fight forced labor (including modern slavery and human trafficking) and child labor.
• Uphold the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining in accordance with applicable laws.
• Treat your employees with respect and provide a workplace free of harassment or abuse of any kind, harsh and inhumane treatment, unlawful practices or
• Enable your employees and other stakeholders to report concerns or potentially unlawful practices at the workplace.
• Comply with minimum wages and working hours in accordance with local laws, and ensure compensation of a living wage according to local living conditions.
• Abide by all applicable national and international trade laws and regulations including but not limited to antitrust, trade controls, and sanction regimes.
• Consider business integrity as the basis of business relationships.
• Prohibit all types of bribery, corruption and money laundering.
• Forbid gifts to private or public officials that aim to influence business decisions or otherwise encourage them to act contrary to their obligations.
• Respect the privacy and confidential information of all your employees and business partners as well as protect data and intellectual property from misuse.
• Implement an appropriate Compliance Management System, which facilitatescompliance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
Ensuring the principles of sustainable development in our supply chain is important to us. You may acknowledge the principles stated above or demonstrate your commitment via compliance with your own code of conduct or company policies that embrace these standards. We reserve the right to conduct audits or assessments to ensure your compliance and will take appropriate steps regarding our relationship with you if there is a reason for concern. We also reserve the right to discontinue any relationship for non-adherence to international principles, failure to correct violations, or displaying patterns of non-compliance with these standards.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation!
Tel:+86 510 8525 9383
Fax: +86 510 8522 1582
Mobile:+86 151 5221 3005
Address:93 Yangzhou Road,Jiangyan Economic Development Zone,Taizhou City,Jiangsu Province,China.
Boli China Contact Information